The board of Spanish gaming and betting operator Codere has dismissed a plan by bondholders to invest more money in the company in exchange for taking it over. Codere is struggling under €1.1 billion of debt and could file for bankruptcy protection.
See More GGB Magazine Articles
December 4-6, 2023: 49th Annual Global Symposium on Racing, Loews Ventana Canyon, Tucson, Arizona. Produced by University of Arizona’s Race Track Industry Program. For more information visit rtip.arizona.edu/2023-symposium/.
January 22-24, 2024: San Diego AML Conference, San Diego, CA Gain valuable insights into the latest AML practices, regulations, and challenges specific to casinos, towards creating a safer and more secure environment for the industry. For more information visit skiild.com/aml-event/.
March 18-20, 2024: Casino Marketing Boot Camp, New Orleans, LA. Intensive and hands-on, this three-day workshop gives casino marketers a 360-degree view of marketing and what it takes to gain market share and loyalty. A single-track, shared experience, Boot Camp’s hands-on approach combines interactive and immersive activities that will bring all your great ideas into focus and actionable plans. For more information visit https://casinomarketingbootcamp.com/new-orleans-2024.
April 8-11, 2024: Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California. Produced by the Indian Gaming Association. For more information visit indiangamingtradeshow.com.
April 17-18, 2024: East Coast Gaming Congress, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey. Produced by Spectrum Gaming Group, Cooper Leveson and PlayDoit. For more information visit eastcoastgamingcongress.com.
May 14-16, 2024: Cage Conference + Connect User Conference, Gila River Resorts & Casinos Learn about new technologies that enhance profitability and network with industry leaders who have proven success in Cage, Revenue and Player Services. For more information visit skiild.com/cage-conference/.
- GGB PODCAST: Ray Pineault, President, Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment
- Increased Adoption of Cashless Benefits Compliance Efforts
- FANTINI’S FINANCE: Do Picks and Shovels Equate to Dollars and Cents?
- Keith, I Need a Favor
- Gaming Tax Rates are Simple—Gaming Tax Policy is Anything But
- Amazon Sued for Alleged Illegal iGaming
- Richmond Casino Proponents Crushed by Second Defeat
- NJ, PA Move Closer to Casino Smoking Bans
- WEEKLY FEATURE: North Carolina Sports Betting Might Not Launch Until June
- MLB Approves A’s Move to Las Vegas
- New York Judge Voids Sands Nassau Lease
- Genting Earmarks $5 Billion for Resorts World Singapore
- Brazil’s Sports Betting Market Waits for Senate to Act
- Report: Millions of Germans Addicted to Gambling or at Risk
- NCAA’s Baker Says Prop Bets Don’t Belong in College Athletics