Global Gaming Business Magazine (GGB) last week announced the 2018 class of 40 Under 40, the future of the gaming industry, at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) trade show and conference. Produced in conjunction with the Innovation Group and G2E’s Emerging Leaders of Gaming program, the 40 Under 40 group represents the best of the next generation of leaders in the casino and gaming industry.
“The Emerging Leaders of Gaming program has become the most important vehicle to recognize young leaders in the gaming industry,” says Roger Gros, the publisher of GGB. “With almost 100 nominations, the 40 Under 40 list was difficult to choose. It’s a testament to the bright future of the industry, and we’ve been very gratified by the response of the industry.”
Michael Soll, president of the Innovation Group, says the reaction to the program has been overwhelming.
“Now in it’s sixth year, the Emerging Leaders of Gaming program with G2E continues to increase in awareness, and along with GGB’s ’40 Under 40’ feature, recognize a more diverse class of rising industry stars each year,” he says. “The Innovation Group believes that new leadership can serve to invigorate an industry, and we hope this program plays a key role in identifying those with talent and creativity to lead gaming into the future.”
GGB’s 40 Under 40 finalists are chosen by the magazine’s advisory board from nominees to the G2E Emerging Leaders of Gaming program. The 40 Under 40 feature will appear in the November 2017 issue of the magazine and will feature 10 profiles of the honorees. Each month thereafter, more profiles will be published until the 2019 class of 40 Under 40 is announced prior to G2E 2018.
A special thanks to the Co-Chairs of G2E’s 2017 Emerging Leaders Program: Julia Boguslawski, chief marketing officer of AGS; Kathy George, CEO of FireKeepers Casino Hotel; and Seth Schorr, CEO of Fifth Street Gaming and chairman of the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino.
The following is GGB’s 2018 Class of 40 Under 40.
1. Amy Lawrence, Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs and Associate General
2. Mattias Stetz, Chief Operating Officer, Rush Street Interactive
3. Murali Ganesan, Vice President, Systems Sales (West), Scientific Games
4. Seth Young, Director of Online Gaming, Foxwoods Resort Casino
5. Shannon Keel, General Manager, Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
6. Tyler Bain, Executive Director of Slot Marketing, Las Vegas Sands
7. Alja Halleran, Director of Human Resources, Bellagio
8. Ryan Reddy, Vice President Video Lottery Terminal (VLT) and Class II, IGT
9. Blake Sartini II, Senior Vice President of Distributed Gaming, Golden
10. Michael Marino, SVP, Chief Experience Officer, Caesars Entertainment
11. Lim Pei Xuan Brenda, Director, Casino Operations, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd.
12. Diana Golda, Senior Director of Quality Assurance, Gaming Laboratories
13. Emmanuel Bezzell, Director of Gaming, RiverSpirit Casino Resort
14. Howard Copen, Corporate Director of Revenue Management, Boyd Gaming
15. Justin Carter, General Manager, Hollywood Casino, Resorts Casino Tunica &
Bally’s Casino Tunica
16. Mariah Dyer, Director of Human Resources, Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino –
17. Melissa Cox, VP of Customer Relations and Marketing, Gaming Capital Group, LLC
18. Kelly Myers, Chairwoman, Oklahoma Tribal Gaming Regulators Association
19. Adam Siefert, Operations Manager, Gateway Casino Hanover
20. Parthena (Gina) Vorgiatzidis, Casino Marketing Analyst, Boyd Gaming
21. Queenette M. Pettiford, Commissioner & Chairwoman, Sycuan Gaming
22. Michael J. Golub, Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Division of Gaming
23. Skyelar Perkins, Cooperate Slot Director, Choctaw Casinos
24. Steve Sirianni, Vice President Slots, MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
25. Alex Bertone, Class II Specialist, Ainsworth Gaming Technologies
26. Ari Mizrachi, Vice President of Operations Optimization, Tangam Systems
27. Joseph Nayquonabe, CEO, Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures
28. Ashley Burnside, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern Shawnee Gaming Commission
29. Caitlin Harte, Director of Product Marketing, Incredible Technologies
30. Siobhan Lane, Sr. VP of Marketing and Gaming Operations, Aristocrat Technologies
31. Kristin Francis, Manager of Community Relations, SaskGaming Corp.
32. Martin van der Merwe, Manager, VIP Marketing Services, Carnival Corporation &
33. Matthew Katz, CEO, CAMS
34. Mike Mitten, Vice President of Table Games, Seneca Niagara Casino
35. Nicholas Weil, Head of Business Development-U.S. Lotteries, Inspired
36. Jennifer Rushton, Vice President, Business Development, UP Lottery and Gaming
37. Raquel Burton, Vice President of Compliance, Four Winds Casinos
38. Thomas Crawfish Mathews, Assistant General Manager / Vice Chairman, Quapaw
Casino / Quapaw Tribe
39. Adrian Cacuci, Sr. Director & Treasurer, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
40. Daryl Bruce, Group Head of Electronic Table Games and Commercial, Crown