Global Gaming Business (GGB) magazine named its annual 25 People to Watch for 2019, highlighting executives, regulators and influencers who will make an impact on the gaming industry next year and far into the future. The 17th edition of the list along with profiles of each honoree will be published in the January 2019 issue of GGB.
“Once again, the GGB Editorial Advisory Board has come up with 25 stellar nominations for our People to Watch feature in January,” says GGB Publisher Roger Gros. “The people on this list will added to the previous lists of the last 16 years go provide a true roadmap of who was important in gaming and why over the years.”
Elaine Hodgson, the president and CEO of innovative slot maker, Incredible Technologies, is on the cover of the January issue.
“Elaine is just one of nine women on the list, a record number for People to Watch,” says Gros. “It just demonstrates the trend of women leaders coming to the front in the gaming industry.
GGB’s 25 People to Watch for 2019
- Elaine Hodgson, President and CEO, Incredible Technologies
- Mike Dreitzer, President, Gaming Arts
- Travis Lunn, President and COO, Beau Rivage
- Jonathan Jossell, CEO, Plaza
- Kimo Akiona, AGS Chief Financial Officer
- Jeff Hamilton, Assistant General Manager, Mohegan Sun
- Michael Soll, President, Innovation Group
- Cami Christensen, President and General Manager, Westgate
- Laila Mintas, Deputy President, Sportradar
- Karolina Pelc, Vice President, Casino Innovations, SG Digital
- Mark Birtha, President, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
- Victor Duarte, Senior Vice President and Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Konami
- Troy Hall, Director of Slot Operations, Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Charles Hiten, Chief Executive, Merkur USA
- Trevor Taylor, Vice President, Managed Services and Consulting, VizExplorer
- Charles Cohen, Vice President Sports Betting, IGT PlayDigital
- Chad Kornett, Senior Director of Technical Compliance, GLI
- Alex Alvarado, Vice President, Slots, MGM National Harbor
- Kenna Beaver, Senior Vice President of Products and Services for House Advantage
- Kelly Shaw, Vice President, Oasis Systems North America, Aristocrat
- Amber McDonald, Compliance Officer, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Bea Carson, Chairwoman, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians Gaming Commission
- Jane Tsai, Founder and CEO, JCT Holdings
- Kristian Nylen, CEO, Kambi
- Tim Bucher, Chief Product Officer, Scientific Games
For more information on 25 People to Watch, contact GGB Publisher Roger Gros at email@example.com.