GoZone WiFi, a company involved in monetizing and managing guest WiFi, announced that the company is working with casinos across the country to help drive revenue and improve player engagement using GoZone’s Smart WiFi Suite of guest analytics solutions.
Primary use cases include helping to understand players’ behavior patterns to increase their engagement and loyalty by converting non-players club members into players club members, as well as identifying slow vs. high traffic gaming areas around the clock. This provides casinos with specific data to identify the most profitable slot and gaming areas on the casino floor.
“We are thrilled to help our casino customers create long-standing player loyalty through more personal engagement by providing insights into what their players love, how they navigate throughout the property, and even how those traffic patterns fluctuate over time,” said Todd Myers, Founder and CEO, GoZone WiFi. “Our casino customers are experiencing newfound success because they can truly understand their players’ behaviors and habits, and how to best utilize that information to create additional revenue opportunities. We look forward to continuing to innovate and provide the most sophisticated guest analytics solutions to our gaming industry customers.”
Overview of GoZone’s SmartSuite of Guest Analytics and Engagement Solutions for Casinos:
- Improve the Gaming Experience: Provide instant access to “while you are here” resources like floor layout, rewards programs and food/beverage amenities.
- Foster Relationships: Utilize and apply player data while they are onsite to improve player engagement and loyalty.
- Drive Rewards/Loyalty Programs: Encourage participation in rewards and players club memberships by offering VIP WiFi access and promote other benefits over guest WiFi and via campaigns.
- Collect Unique Data Points: Survey players to gain new understanding, and then customize the guest experience based on their feedback.
- Extend Existing Digital Marketing Investments: Add highly impactful on-premise player engagement at larger properties or introduce those tools into smaller ones who are more challenged to justify the investment.
- Monitor Traffic Patterns: Collect insights on dwell times, traffic flow and density and send real-time triggered alerts to operations or real-time campaigns to guests based on their presence.
- Collect Payments and Offer Vouchers: Provide VIPs with unique access codes or charge for premium WiFi access, leveraging multiple payment integrations.