International Game Technology PLC announced that it will present a diverse and high-performing portfolio of games, systems, iGaming and sports betting solutions at the 2022 Global Gaming Expo. Backed by the theme “We’ve Got Game,” IGT will welcome casino operators from around the world to its Booth 3659 with innovations to maximize growth opportunities of today and the future.
“We are excited to demonstrate IGT’s industry-leading games at G2E 2022,” said IGT CEO Vince Sadusky. “We have innovated with our existing games and developed new games in virtually every category. As evidenced from our strong Q2 results, including shipping more units than any other supplier, we’re showcasing a compelling selection of games, hardware and solutions that have delivered chart-topping analyst ratings and performance.”
With the largest booth at G2E, IGT will host more than 200 innovations spanning every vertical of the casino gaming, systems, iGaming and sports betting sectors. Some of the standouts in IGT’s G2E booth 3659 will include the following:
- The company will present a vast portfolio of compelling multi-level progressive (MLP) games across the premium and for-sale segments. Building on high-performing game themes, IGT will present new base games for Money Mania video slots link with its fast-hitting second-level WAP jackpot via Sphinx Fire and Mistress of Giza, and for the chart-topping Prosperity Link game via Ri Jin Dou Jin and Dian Shi ChengJin.
Another must-see MLP game will be Fort Knox Heist on the PeakCurve cabinet, which offers a new take on one of the company’s most internationally successful games of all time. Some of IGT’s most anticipated for-sale MLP games will include Cats Wild Serengeti, which is inspired by the highly successful Wolf Run Eclipse game; and Fu Gi Hao Men II, a follow-up title to the namesake original that is known for its progressive jackpot pick bonus and hold and spin mechanics.
- IGT’s PeakDual 27 and PeakCurve cabinets will make their global trade show debuts at G2E. Joining the company’s successful Peak hardware family, both cabinets are expertly crafted for optimal performance and player satisfaction. The PeakDual 27 cabinet is an upright gaming machine with two high-definition monitors, a 13.3-inch digital player panel and the latest in lighting, audio and convenience technologies. The PeakCurve cabinet includes a 49-inch, C-curve display, ergonomic design and a 27-inch topper, and is supported by a deep library of entertaining premium titles.
- Another G2E highlight will be IGT’s award-winning and convenience-driving systems innovations, including the Resort Wallet and IGTPay cashless gaming solutions, with a new point of sale integration and compelling player wallet funding advancements. G2E attendees can experience new bonus delivery games themed from the Company’s library of proven performers, as well as the next-generation Avento in-game hardware. The company will also debut IntelligenEVO, the advanced VLT management system, and IGT Advantage in the Cloud, a cloud-based version of the proven casino management system that elevates performance, uptime and speed to market.
- IGT PlayDigital will demonstrate the depth and breadth of its iGaming content portfolio, the capabilities of its remote game server (RGS) technology, and new user- engagement tools and other capabilities from the recent iSoftBet acquisition. Standout online games from IGT PlayDigital will include Majestic Megaways and Cash Eruption Fa Cai Shu, as well as the omnichannel WAP Wheel of Fortune Slots Triple Gold Gold Spin, and a variety of new games such as Gus’s Gold: Hold & Win. PlayDigital will also highlight the success and versatility of the IGT PlaySports team and technology. The IGT PlaySports platform and betting solutions comprise the most widely used B2B sports betting technology stacks in the U.S.
- IGT will propel its jackpot-focused content legacy with a variety of new premium WAP titles. The company will advance the most popular slot game of all time with the debut of several new Wheel of Fortune games including Wheel of Fortune Diamond Deluxe slots on the CrystalWheel cabinet, Wheel of Fortune Lucky Coins slots on the Peak65 cabinet and Wheel of Fortune Money Spins slots on the TRUE4D cabinet.
Similarly, the popular TV game show Let’s Make a Deal will come to life in a new way via IGT’s Let’s Make a Deal video slots. Joining IGT’s library of top-tier licensed themes and housed on the towering Peak65 cabinet, Let’s Make a Deal includes a WAP “Grand Deal” progressive and incorporates fan-favorite imagery and mini-games from the namesake TV show. IGT will also debut video and mechanical reel Megabucks titles including Megabucks Fortune Coin Respin on the Peak65 cabinet and Megabucks 3X Wild Diamonds on the S3000XL.
- Coming off the recent release of the DiamondRS mechanical reel cabinet, IGT will reveal a portfolio of new games for the hardware. Marquee mechanical reel games in IGT’s booth will include Diamond Jackpots, Double Diamond, Fortune Storm and the highly entertaining Double Chili Mania Respin game. Each of these games comes to life on the DiamondRS’ IGT Diamond Glass, allowing for rich content.
- To fuel the company’s continued growth in core video, IGT will present a compelling content portfolio at G2E comprised of more than 40 total core video game themes on a range of form factors. Standouts will include new takes on player-favorite games with Fortune Coin Extra, Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania 5 and a modernized version of Rich Girl slots. These brand evolutions will be accompanied by a vast array of standalone core videos such as Fortune Owl, Money Mover Jackpots, Magic Treasures and Gold Party slots.
- Compelling new video poker games such as Fortune X Poker, Mega Hot Poker and Big City 4s Poker, will be launched along with the action-packed tournament solution, Haywire Poker Tournament.
- The must-see Hybrid Baccarat Electronic Table Games (ETG) solution featuring random number generated (RNG) multi-games, innovative merchandising hardware and the all-new Dynasty View terminal will be showcased.
- Advancements in IGT’s Class II and CDS Class II portfolio will be shown with marquee themes Magic Gong and Triple Fortune Dragon Rising respectively.
- Expanded content portfolio will be launched for historical horse racing (HHR) that is compatible with multiple HHR system products and anchored in entertaining themes such as Shamrock Stars and Caerus Cash Eruption.
- The company will highlight next-generation VLT titles that are built on proven mechanics and localized play preferences with themes such as Greenback Attack and Big City 5’s Diamond Jackpot.
“IGT’s G2E 2022 showcase builds on the positive results that we have generated across the gaming enterprise over the last 12 months and is guided by strong market demand and opportunity,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO, global gaming. “IGT’s G2E portfolio is as diverse as our customers’ needs and the players who enjoy our games.”
For more information, visit Booth 3659.