Leading slot manufacturer International Game Technology has revealed the new content and cabinets it will display at this week’s Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association (OIGA) Convention and Trade Show, which takes place today through Wednesday at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City.
“The OIGA Convention and Trade Show is an extremely important event for IGT,” said Knute Knudson, IGT’s vice president of tribal relations and business development. “Oklahoma represents the second-largest tribal gaming market and is home to many of our key customers.
“We look forward to connecting with our valued tribal government gaming partners and giving them a firsthand look at the winning combination of the new IGT. We will present a portfolio that can deliver big fun, big wins and big player excitement to the Oklahoma region.”
Highlights of IGT’s product display include:
• The new CrystalDual cabinet, featuring remarkable visuals and presentation through two Multi-Layer Display (MLD) touch screens. Great visuals are complemented by outstanding audio and thoughtful ergonomic design to round out the CrystalDual cabinet’s dynamic player experiences.
• The new S3000 cabinet, the company’s next-generation spinning reel cabinet, will be backed by a game pipeline of more than 50 themes, including Triple Red Hot 7s Spitfire and I Heart Triple Double Diamond.
• The premium AXXIS product line with award-winning True 3D technology will be featured. The products feature the former GTECH’s popular “glasses-free 3D gaming” with the title Dragon’s Temple 3D.
• The PopCap theme ZUMA will be featured on the MaxVusion cabinet.
• Class II game themes include Crude Cash, Riverboat Riches and Air Heart. .
• Video poker titles Triple Wheel Poker and Triple Chance Poker will be highlighted. The Triple Wheel Poker game takes full advantage of the game’s top box and provides interactive, touch-screen capabilities where players can be awarded a spin from one of three wheels. The Triple Chance Poker game offers a best-in-class multi-play video poker experience while adhering to Class II gaming regulations.