Greek lottery and gaming operator and supplier Intralot announced a new organizational structure, including a shakeup of the company’s executive committee reporting to Group CEO Constantinos Antonopoulos.
The new organization was the outcome of a thorough strategic and organization study conducted in collaboration with global management consultants Boston Consulting Group.
The company will be organized around three distinct divisions: Products & Services; Global Operations; and Sales and Technology. The new management Executive Committee appointments will be the following:
• Socrates S. Kokkalis is appointed group deputy chief executive officer.
• Ioannis Pantoleon is appointed group chief operating officer for all global operations and sales.
• George Zenzefilis is appointed group chief products and services officer.
• Konstantinos Farris is appointed group chief technology officer.
• Athanasios Chronas is appointed group chief legal and compliance counsel.
• Antonios Kerastaris (formerly CEO of Hellas Online) is appointed group chief financial officer.
• Nikos Nikolakopoulos is appointed president Latin America, Western Europe & Africa, reporting to the Group COO.
“After many years of strong global growth, Intralot is now entering into a new era,” said Socrates P. Kokkalis, chairman of the Intralot Group. “The realignment of the group will help the company to be better positioned in the gaming industry and offer maximum shared value for its customers and shareholders.”
Constantinos Antonopoulos, Intralot Group CEO, added, “With the new organizational structure, we leverage new opportunities and address the challenges that lie ahead in our sector, stemming from business, technological and regulatory changes. The new structure fosters innovation in products and services to the benefit of our customers and stakeholders.
“Moreover, the reinforced and improved organization of our global operations aims to maximize the return of our investments. I am confident that with the trust of our shareholders and the dedication of our employees, the company will achieve its new vision.”