The Indian Gaming Association (IGA) has announced that its Tribal Gaming Seminar will take place on Tuesday, February 7at ICE London 2023, with a range of tribal speakers from across the industry.
The seminar will focus on tribes’ vision for adopting sports betting and iGaming following unsuccessful attempts at legalization by commercial operators in California and elsewhere.
According to the IGA, this year’s seminar will feature the following speakers:
- Ernest Stevens, Jr., Chairman, Indian Gaming Association
- Valerie Spicer, CEO & Founding Partner, Trilogy Group
- Mark Macarro, Chairman, Pechanga Band of Indians
- James Siva, Chairman, California Nations Indian Gaming Association
- Lloyd Mathiesen, Chairman, Chicken Ranch Rancheria
- Anika Howard, Chief Executive Officer, Wondr Nation
The event will only be available to registered ICE London attendees.