July 12-14, 2022: SBC Summit North America, Meadowlands Exposition Center. The SBC Summit North America conference and expo will bring together all the major players in the fast-growing North American sports betting and igaming industry for two days of discussions, business meetings, and networking. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, https://sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-north-america.
July 14: UNLV International Center for Gaming Regulations: Principles of Tribal Business & Strategic Diversifications, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m., online event. Produced by UNLV. For more information, visit https://www.eventbrite.com.
July 27-29, 2022: SPiCE Sri Lanka (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition), Colombo, Sri Lanka. Produced by Eventus International. For more information, visit sportsbettingevents.com.
August 15-17, 2022: The Racing and Gaming Conference at Saratoga, Saratoga Hilton, Saratoga Springs, NY. Presented by Tinhorn Productions and Spectrum Gaming Group. For more information, visit: racingandgamingsaratoga.com.
September 6-9, 2022: 13th European Conference on Gambling Studies and Policy Issues, Thon Ullevaal
Stadion Hotel, Oslo, Norway. Produced by the European Association for the Study of Gambling. For more information, visit easg2022.org.
September 20-22, 2022: SBC Summit Barcelona, Fira Barcelona Montjuïc. The SBC Summit Barcelona conference and exhibition is where sports betting and igaming operators, affiliates, suppliers, and regulators from around the world gather to meet, exchange knowledge and ideas, and do business. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, https://sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-barcelona.
September 21-23, 2022: 25th East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Atlantic City, NJ. For more information, visit www.ecgc.us.
September 23, 2022: Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey 40th Annual Statewide Conference, virtual conference. For more information, visit https://800gambler.org/about-us.
October 10-13, 2022: Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2022, The Venetian Expo, Las Vegas, NV. Join the Global Gaming Community at Global Gaming Expo 2022. Produced by Reed Exhibitions and the American Gaming Association. For more information, visit www.globalgamingexpo.com.
October 18-20, 2022: SBC Summit CIS, International Convention Center, Parkovy, Kiev. The premier event for betting and gaming in the CIS region. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, visit sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-cis.
November 1-3, 2022: SBC Summit Latin America, Miami, Fl. Latin America’s Senior Executive Betting and Gaming Summit. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, sbcevents.com/en/sbc-summit-latinoamerica..
- PAGCOR Commended by Duterte
- From Euphoria to Reality
- Done Deal: Macau Amended Gaming Law Takes Effect Amid Another Lockdown
- WEEKLY FEATURE: More Evidence that Smoking Bans Do Not Impact Casino Revenues
- Single Vote Defeats North Carolina Sports Betting
- Factions Struggle for Control of Okada Manila
- Iowa Enacts 2-year Casino Moratorium
- UKGC Wants Operators to Do More to Protect Consumers
- Kansas Sports Betting Takes Effect July 1
- PA Battles Manufacturers Over Legality of Skill Games
- Brazil Will Postpone Gambling Vote
- Registration Now Open for Global Gaming Expo 2022
- FANTINI’S FINANCE: Trends to Consider Heading Into 2Q Earnings
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: Darren Simmons, Executive Vice President & FinTech Business Leader