February 7-10: Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Analytics & Marketing Conference, Isleta Resort & Casino, Albuquerque, NM. For more information, visit https://ravingnext.com.
March 16-17, 2022: Regulators Roundtable 2022, Luxor Las Vegas, NV. Two days of interactive breakout discussions, tech talks, dynamic speakers, and the latest in gaming innovation. For more information visit https://gaminglabs.com.
March 20-23, 2022: SIGMA Asia, Dubai, UAE. The SiGMA Conference in Asia will unite pioneers from across the continent and beyond over the importance of iGaming . For more information visit https://sigma.world/asia.
March 23-24, 2022: Casino Esport Conference, Alexis Park Resort, 375 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV. For more information visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-casino-esport-conference-tickets.
April 19-22, 2022: NIGA (Indian Gaming Trade Show & Conference), Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA. For more information visit https://www.indiangamingtradeshow.com/510/indian-gaming-tradeshow-home.htm
May, 2022 (TBA): ICE North America, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA. Produced by Clarion Gaming. For more information visit https://www.clariongaming.com/events-new/ice-north-america.
July 17-19, 2022: SiGMA Americas, Toronto, Canada. Playing host to a massive iGaming industry, Toronto will be the home for the SiGMA Group’s plans to link the brightest minds from gaming, emerging technology and digital marketing. For more information visit https://sigma.world/americas.
- Some Details Still Missing in Macau Tender Process
- WEEKLY FEATURE: In Short Order, NY Mobile Sports Betting Surpasses New Jersey
- Singapore IRs Will Feel Junket Loss
- Nevada OKs Remote Setup for Wagering Accounts
- Merger Will Create Chile’s Largest Casino Giant
- Minnesota Lawmaker Pursues Sports Betting Bill
- Genting Upgrades in New York Could Improve Casino Odds
- Though Opposed, Brazil’s President Expects Legalized Gaming
- Federal Government to Appeal Florida Compact Decision
- IGT Shuffles Top Management
- FANTINI’S FINANCE: Look for the Silver Lining
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: David Patent, CEO, VizExplorer