August 15-17, 2022: The Racing and Gaming Conference at Saratoga, Saratoga Hilton, Saratoga Springs, NY. Presented by Tinhorn Productions and Spectrum Gaming Group. For more information, visit: racingandgamingsaratoga.com.
September 6-9, 2022: 13th European Conference on Gambling Studies and Policy Issues, Thon Ullevaal
Stadion Hotel, Oslo, Norway. Produced by the European Association for the Study of Gambling. For more information, visit easg2022.org.
September 20-22, 2022: SBC Summit Barcelona, Fira Barcelona Montjuïc. The SBC Summit Barcelona conference and exhibition is where sports betting and igaming operators, affiliates, suppliers, and regulators from around the world gather to meet, exchange knowledge and ideas, and do business. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, https://sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-barcelona.
September 21-23, 2022: 25th East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Atlantic City, NJ. For more information, visit www.ecgc.us.
September 23, 2022: Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey 40th Annual Statewide Conference, virtual conference. For more information, visit https://800gambler.org/about-us.
September 26-28, 2022: National Native American Human Resources Association 26th Annual Conference, San Antonio, Texas. For more information, visit https://nnahra.org/annual-conference.
October 10-13, 2022: Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2022, The Venetian Expo, Las Vegas, NV. Join the Global Gaming Community at Global Gaming Expo 2022. Produced by Reed Exhibitions and the American Gaming Association. For more information, visit www.globalgamingexpo.com.
October 18-20, 2022: SBC Summit CIS, International Convention Center, Parkovy, Kiev. The premier event for betting and gaming in the CIS region. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, visit sbcevents.com/sbc-summit-cis.
November 1-3, 2022: SBC Summit Latin America, Miami, Fl. Latin America’s Senior Executive Betting and Gaming Summit. Presented by SBC Events. For more information, sbcevents.com/en/sbc-summit-latinoamerica..
December 5-7: Global Symposium on Racing, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson, Arizona. Produced by the Race Track Industry Program, University of Arizona. For more information, visit rtip.arizona.edu/symposium.
- Massachusetts Passes Sports Betting Bill in Overtime
- WEEKLY FEATURE: New Jersey Must Pay Millions Over PILOT Payments
- Macau Re-Opens With Covid Restrictions Receding
- Billions Left on Table by States Without iGaming Report Says
- Texans Spend $5 Billion Annually Gambling In Neighboring States
- AGA Releases Updated Anti-Money Laundering Resources
- Ukraine’s Gaming Industry Does its Part for the War
- Japan Silences Anti-Gaming Critics
- Caesars Won’t Pick Sides in California Sports Betting Campaign
- Saudi LIV Golf Draws Opposition to Wagers in Some States
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: Felicia Grondin, Executive Director, Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey