October 8-9, 2023: ICRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction, Venetian Expo, Las Vegas. Produced by the International Center for Responsible Gaming For more information visit https://www.icrg.org/events.
October 9-12, 2023: Global Gaming Expo, G2E is the catalyst for gaming – fostering innovation and driving growth by convening the global industry in one place to get business done. Don’t miss this all-in-one experience (Education: October 9-12 | Expo Hall: October 10-12). Venetian Expo, Las Vegas, NV. To register, visit: https://g2e2023.com/GGB
October 31-November 2, 2023: SBC Summit Latinoamerica, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, FL. The conference and trade show for senior executives in the Latin American betting and gaming industry. For more information visit https://sbcevents.com/en/sbc-summit-latinoamerica.
November 13-17, 2023: SIGMA Europe (Malta Week), Malta, MFCC (North Gate). Returning to its roots, SiGMA Europe attracts an international and diverse lineup of industry leaders to its annual Malta Week event, bringing a convergence of expo, conference, and networking. For more information visit sigma.world/europe.
November 22-23, 2023: BEGE, IEC, Sofia, Bulgaria. BEGE is one of the leading gaming and entertainment exhibitions in Europe. The show gathers 85+ exhibitors and over 6000 visitors from over 60 countries. Over the years, the event has gained the attention of leading companies and established itself as a preferred business venue and became meeting point for the gaming society.
For more information visit www.balkangamingexpo.com.
November 22-23, 2023: EEGS IEC, Sofia, Bulgaria. The Eastern European Gaming Summit (EEGS) is an annual gaming conference which brings together more than 50 speakers and 300+ delegates from all over world. With hundreds of leaders and thriving companies from the land-based and online gaming industry in attendance, EEGS covers groundbreaking subjects and discussions based on the latest trends, developments, and insights. For more information visit eegamingsummit.com/.
November 22-23, 2023: iGB L!VE North America, Javits Center, New York, NY. Connecting operators, suppliers and affiliates across all iGaming sectors. For more information visit www.igblivenorthamerica.com//.
- Las Vegas Union Workers Vote in Favor of Strike Authorization
- WEEKLY FEATURE: Will Florida Sports Betting Case Lead to Date with High Court?
- Reno’s GSR Announces $1 Billion Investment, New Arena
- MGM, Caesars Face Lawsuits Over Cyberattacks; NIGC Seeks Public Update
- Japan Formally Approves Osaka IR
- Quebec Casinos, Employees Agree to End Strike
- CGA Attempts to Clarify Sports Betting Advertising Standards
- U.K. to Begin Second Gambling Consultations Soon
- Oklahoma Governor Seeks Compact Approval, Again
- Winners of 23rd Annual GGB Gaming & Technology Awards Announced
- FANTINI’S FINANCE: Watch What Happens Next
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: Earle G. Hall and Nimish Purohit, Chairman and Vice Chairman, IGSA