November 15-18, 2021: SiGMA Europe—Malta Week, Malta Fairs and Convention Centre, Malta. SiGMA, alongside AGS and AIBC, is bringing its 4 leading shows together for one conference. For more information, visithttps://sigma.world/en/europe/.
December 2-3, 2021: CIC Chile iGaming, Sun Monticello Casino & Hotel, Chile. Produced by Eventus International. For more information, visit https://www.eventus-international.com/chile-igaming
December 13-14, 2021: NCLGS Summer 2021 Meeting, InterContinental, Chicago, Il. Produced by Spectrum Gaming Group. For more information, visit NCLGS.org. Contact email@example.com for sponsorship information. For legislative membership contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJ’s Second-Chance Jobs Program a Model for Other States
- Multi-Use Complex, Possibly with Gaming, the Latest Proposal for AC’s Bader Field
- Australia: Star’s Turn in the Hot Seat
- WEEKLY FEATURE: In Connecticut, Sports Betting Off to a Good Start
- MotorCity Casino Owners Take Over Atlantic City’s Ocean Casino Resort
- Japan Prime Minister All In for IRs
- Caesars, Spiegelworld Join Forces in Vegas, Atlantic City, New Orleans
- Brazil Gaming Would Generate New Tax Revenues
- California Tribes, Sportsbooks: Talking Behind Closed Doors?
- Tribal Gaming Revenue Down 19.5 Percent
- MGM’s Hornbuckle Angles for Control of BetMGM
- Potawatomi Lawsuit Could Derail Illinois Casino Selection
- FANTINI’S FINANCE: Third-Quarter Report Card
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: Rick Arpin, Managing Partner, KPMG Las Vegas