The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers announce it has approved the membership applications of 13 new companies, bringing the trade group to a total of 172 members.
The new AGEM members are:
- Acres Manufacturing, based in Las Vegas, a systems provider to casinos specializing in connecting real-time machine and player data to advanced analytics and bonusing;
- BDO USA, based in Chicago with a large presence in Las Vegas, which delivers assurance, tax, and financial advisory services to clients throughout the country and around the globe;
- Fantalooks, based in Incheon, South Korea, a display solutions provider for use in slot machines and other casino, sports betting and amusement applications;
- Fireplay Games, based in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on innovation in the gaming industry, including implementing skill features for Class III games;
- Global Payments Gaming Solutions, based in Las Vegas as a division of Atlanta-based Global Payments, which provides industry-leading commerce solutions and enables gaming companies to create superior consumer experiences across all physical and digital properties;
- High 5 Games, based in Mahwah, New Jersey, one of the largest independent casino games providers, developing content for the land-based, mobile, online, and social markets;
- Lewis Roca, based in Phoenix with offices in Las Vegas, Reno and throughout the West, a full-service law firm with a significant gaming practice focused on land-based, online, and tribal clients;
- LOTREC Games, based in Orange, France, which features a new copyrighted series of Class III casino table games aimed to boost the overall casino table games industry;
- MicroTouch TES, based in Holland, Michigan, a global provider of touch display modules and all-in-one multi-touch computer systems;
- Passport Technology, based in Glendale, California, a leading developer of technology-based solutions and services for the highly regulated payments, gaming, and financial services markets;
- Play’n GO, based in Malta, a leading software development company to operators in the gambling industry with more than 500 employees at hubs in the U.K., Malta, Sweden, Hungary and the Philippines;
- SuperBook Sports, based in Las Vegas with operations in multiple states, a leader in the in-person and mobile app sports betting markets; and,
• Theatro, based in Richardson, Texas, which features a solution that enables employees in gaming, hospitality and retail to enhance customer service through the power of voice.