The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its board of directors has approved the membership applications of six new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 190 members, an all-time high.
The new AGEM members are:
• Al in Motion, based in London, which offers software, information technology, administration, marketing, advertising and other supporting services to the global betting industry;
• Fulwood Media, based in Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom, which delivers in-depth insight to gaming and other industries by connecting people with the right information and facilitating networking opportunities;
• House Advantage, based in Las Vegas, which provides innovative loyalty marketing solutions through a broad range of software products and services for resort, leisure and entertainment properties;
• The Innovation Group, based in Littleton, Colorado, with other offices around the country, a leading consulting and management services company for the gaming, hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries;
• Unity Technologies, based in San Francisco, which delivers a leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content for creators ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers and others; and,
• USI Insurance Services, with an office in Las Vegas and in every state in the country, one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world, with a local focus on casinos and gaming suppliers.
AGEM is a nonprofit international technology trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, game content, table games, online technology, sports betting, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry.