The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its board of directors has elected a new slate of officers effective February 1st, 2023, including a new president, Robert “Bob” Parente, executive vice president and chief business development officer for Light & Wonder.
Parente succeeds David Lucchese, executive vice president of sales, marketing & digital for Everi, as president of AGEM and whose leadership helped AGEM navigate the challenges of the last two years.
In addition to Parente’s election as president for a two-year term, AGEM also elected the following Officers for one-year terms:
- AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO – Incredible Technologies)
- AGEM Vice President Luke Orchard (Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer – IGT)
- AGEM Vice President David Lucchese (Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Digital – Everi)
- AGEM Vice President Tom O’Brien (President, Americas & EMEA – Aristocrat Gaming)
- AGEM Secretary Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Konami Gaming)
AGEM Treasurer Ryan Comstock (Chief Operating Officer – Ainsworth Game Technology)