Several real-money online poker networks have gone live in Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey, and as a result the exclusive forum dedicated to online poker player issues will return to iGaming North America 2014. Don’t miss out on invaluable insight and analysis from our expert speakers and register here today.
This year, the poker track at iGNA has an enlarged poker player panel along with the addition of a timely poker-specific session:
Regulated Online Poker – The Story So Far.
Chris Grove, founder and publisher of popular iGaming news hub OnlinePokerReport.com, will moderate a panel joined by poker experts:
• Chris Danek, poker product manager at Ultimate Poker
• Bill Rini, head of online poker at Caesars Interactive
• Dan Stewart, founder and publisher of Pokerscout.com
• John Mehaffey, independent iGaming consultant
The panel will discuss the intense liquidity contests and aggressive marketing campaigns that have already characterized the American online poker landscape, with Danek and Rini drawing from personal experience and Stewart and Mehaffey weighing in as impartial observers.
iGaming North America’s unique Poker Players Panel will also return, with Pokerfuse editor Mike Gentile moderating a diverse panel of players who will capture both the professional and the recreational player’s voice. Our panelists include:
• Shaun Deeb, iconic online poker grinder
• Jason Somerville, Ultimate Poker pro
• Dr. Dominic Ricciardi, Las Vegas physician and part-time poker player
• Danielle Andersen, professional online poker player and star of the movie Bet, Raise, Fold
The 2014 iGNA Poker Track is sponsored by PokerTracker.
iGaming North America Conference will take place on the 19-21 March 2014. For more information on the event please visit www.iGamingNorthAmerica.com